The City Council of A Coruña aims to promote open knowledge by transferring for public use the contents and information owned or generated by this administration. In this way you can find content released to the public domain within the web portal. The following are the types of content you can find on this sectoral web portal and the usage license to which they are subject:
The texts (except where otherwise indicated) of the A Coruña City Council Web Portal are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share license under the same license 2.5 Spain License.
You are free to:
- Copy, distribute and publicly communicate the work
- Doing derivative works
Under the following conditions:
- Recognition. You must attribute this work to City Council of A Coruña (with link).
- Non-commercial. You cannot use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share under the same license. If you alter or transform this work, or generate a derivative work, you can only distribute the generated work under a license identical to it.
- When reusing or distributing the work, you need to make the terms of the license of this work very clear.
- Some of these conditions may not apply if permission is obtained from the copyright holder
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the moral rights of the author.
Images, videos or other content that are not text are subject to copyright of the owner or at the license request to the City Council, except where otherwise stated.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license are available through this request for information page.
Rights arising from legitimate uses or other limitations recognized by law are not affected by the foregoing.